My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska

I am living it up in the midwest! I am married to Chuck and we have one child, Charlie, who is 2. That's right! Charlie is 2 and I am going crazy. I watch my little sisters, 7 and 3.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Drama King

Charlie is the most hyperactive and dramatic one year old I have ever seen. His tantrums and climbing abilities match any terrible two-er's. He is amazing.
Last week, he thought to throw himself backwards to really demonstrate to me how mad he was that I had said no for the millionth time. He hit his head really hard. It hurt. So now, when he thinks we need a demonstration, he will began to scream and shake, but when it comes to the throwing of himself down, he kneels first, falls to his hands, stops screaming while he gently rolls to his side and then to his back. Once safely in the supine position, he will began to scream and shake again. I try not to laugh too hard, in fear of encouraging this outrageous behavior, but it's hard.
He's the cutest monster ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That boy is too funny! So who's raising are you paying for? :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home