My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska

I am living it up in the midwest! I am married to Chuck and we have one child, Charlie, who is 2. That's right! Charlie is 2 and I am going crazy. I watch my little sisters, 7 and 3.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You're invited!

So I don't know why the last post was saved as a draft and never posted. I'll add it to my list of complaints at my pity party, which by they way, you're invited to.
Charlie wasn't done being sick. It came back and so we went back to the doctor. He had lost even more weight! They finally gave him something for nausea and had a plan for if he didn't improve. He did get better, thank the Lord!, because I didn't want him to get poked and prodded, but I didn't want him to waste away into nothing.
I am not doing as well. My never ending bleeding, has turned painful instead of just bothersome and an u/s showed that I have two cysts on my ovary and one on my cervix and abnormal endometrium that's also twice as thick as it should be. I'm a little scared but mostly just anxious for them to get the bleeding to stop. I'm so tired that I think I could just fall over or blow away in the wind, which if you've ever seen me, you know would not be very easy!
The house hunting is hard when we are on duty. We narrowed our search in town down to four houses and Chuck and my dad went and checked them out tonight. The one we really loved, which we knew we probably couldn't have, does need too much work. The white one that seemed like a safe pick to me, has a lot of problems that they've covered up. The other safe one is safe but has small rooms. My dad thinks we should go with the one that needs some work, but is pretty big. The real estate agent even thinks they will take 5% less, which when you're talking about 100k is a lot of money.
That's where we're at. I'm getting a migraine, probably from dehydration and the blood loss, we're starting to pack, I have a river running through me, charlie is on the mend and gaining weight, and that's about it.
Thanks for coming to my party.
Maybe you'll get another invite soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Poor sister! I'm tired just reading that. I hope you feel better and get better and stop hurting. Big hug!

4:41 PM  
Blogger aNNa said...

Me too! Awesome news is that today, I've had hardly any bleeding, just some very minimal spotting. Very good news for Chuck if you KWIM ;)
I guess if this continues the IUD is not even an option on monday. I'll keep you posted.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home