My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska

I am living it up in the midwest! I am married to Chuck and we have one child, Charlie, who is 2. That's right! Charlie is 2 and I am going crazy. I watch my little sisters, 7 and 3.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's not my favorite. Thank you.

I was bending over charlie, trying to buckle his car seat into the car with him in it. My boobs were hanging in his face, and he didn't like it. He kept pushing them away and it felt the same as when he refused to nurse. He would just lay there and push my boob away and then he'd roll over and try to crawl away as quickly as he could. This incident brought all those emotions back to the surface and my heart was breaking all over again. I really miss it, that time, that feeling, my baby.
He's not my baby anymore, you know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

They grow up to fast!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I meant too fast. Darn typos!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home