My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska

I am living it up in the midwest! I am married to Chuck and we have one child, Charlie, who is 2. That's right! Charlie is 2 and I am going crazy. I watch my little sisters, 7 and 3.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

I made it just for you!

I was getting in the shower and charlie was throwing a fit because he wanted one, too. I stripped him down even though I had JUST dressed him after his shower with chuck. I already had my glasses off and I'm super blind but it didn't matter because after two years I can undress him blindfolded. I threw him out with his towel while I dried and yelled for chuck to come get him. Charlie hunkered down on the rug while we waited. Chuck came in and charlie handed him something. Chuck had it for a few seconds and then declared "sick!" I asked what it was and he said he thinks it was poop. To which charlie said, "yeah!"Nasty baby. He's so giving, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home