My Photo
Name:
Location: Nebraska

I am living it up in the midwest! I am married to Chuck and we have one child, Charlie, who is 2. That's right! Charlie is 2 and I am going crazy. I watch my little sisters, 7 and 3.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sticky

MIL had charlie recently. She was down in her basement with him. She had her back to him while she was on the internet. He was taking stuff up the stairs and then throwing it under them so it would roll down the boards underneath and then he'd go to bottom, retrieve things, and do it again. Well, he got quiet and she asked him what he was doing. He didn't answer so she turned around. He was looking intently at his finger and occassionally poking it. She asked him what was wrong. "Sticky" he said. She wasn't sure if he had an owie so she asked and he said no, just "sticky". So she asked what he had gotten into. He told her "sticky". So he came and gave it to her. She squished it and smelled it and couldn't tell what it was. She asked him, "Charlie! Where did you get this?" He then stuck his finger up his nose.Well!It was sticky!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ewwww! I bet you had a good chuckle from that one.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home